How you can benefit from it:
- Offer additional services on your product pages (warranty, insurance, special transfer services, customizations, etc.) to increase the order value;
- Promote products that are either optional or related to the one the users are viewing to encourage them to purchase more items with the same order;
- Allow users to upload photos, images, or files to request a customized product;
- Configure your options by using the comprehensive library of elements included in the plugin: text fields, select dropdowns, radio buttons, checkboxes, images, date pickers, upload fields, color swatches, etc.
- Use images, icons, labels, and color swatches to show the available product variations;
- Set dependency rules to show different options according to the user’s selection (e.g., show an Upload field ONLY IF the user has selected the checkbox “Customize product”);
The ultimate tool to add options and extra services (free or paid) to your products and offer them to your users
WooCommerce allows selling any type of product and lets users choose simple variations, like size and color.
Yet, this is not enough. If you sell your products online, you most likely need more advanced options. For example, if you sell rings or jewelry, you might need to let your customers add a custom text to be engraved in a piece of jewelry or choose carats for a gemstone, the size, the color for gold.
If you sell T-shirts, cups, and other custom items, you certainly need a field to let your customers upload files, like their photos, during the checkout process. Or if you run an e-commerce site for tech products, you might want to offer warranty and assistance services for an extra cost or allow users to select a large number of options like RAM, processor, screen size, weight, etc.
Some options might have a cost higher than others or require a dependency and show only after a specific selection has been made by the user. All these scenarios need a versatile and powerful tool to help you add an unlimited number of options, of any kind, to a product page.
With YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons & Extra Options, you can create several blocks of options to insert in your products: after creating the block, you can add the options you need by choosing elements through an amazing library (input fields, text areas, select dropdowns, checkboxes, images, labels, radio buttons, upload fields, date pickers, etc.). For each option, you can set an additional cost, which will be added to the standard product price, and, in a few minutes, you’ll be ready to sell complex or customizable products and offer any kind of optional service to your customers.