Dynamic pricing for WooCommerce products based on product quantity
Tiered pricing could be super useful for wholesalers and anybody who provides a progressive discount scale depending on the quantity or offers specific prices based on the user’s role.
Tiered Pricing motivates customers to purchase higher quantities to earn a discount.
You can easily set up individual pricing for various quantity ranges, and your customers would be able to see how the price for one item changes depending on the quantity they have chosen.
Main Tiered Pricing Features:
- flat prices or percentage discounts for a certain quantity of products
- role-based pricing (adjust the regular price, sale price, minimum order quantity, and tiered pricing)
- global rules (pricing rules for categories, selected products, roles, specific customers)
- minimum order quantity – set a minimum amount of products users can buy.
- realtime price changes depending on the selected amount of the product page
- display summary block with totals or replace product price with the actual or total price on the product page
- various options to display pricing – pricing table, pricing options, pricing blocks, pricing tooltip
- ability to choose the place where to display the pricing table and summary block on the product page
- the possibility to customize the appearance of the pricing table – accent color, labels, etc.
- automatically applies your theme styles to look natural on every design.
- work properly with variable products, individual tables for every variation
- cart upsells
- pricing rules are fulfilled regardless of where the user makes the purchase (post\catalog\widgets\etc)
- work with regular WooCommerce import\export and WP All Import
- Built-in pricing string cache for best performance
- [tiered-pricing-table] shortcode
- Works with Elementor
- Works with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Works with Product Add-ons
- Works with Product Bundles