Cooked Pro is the absolute best way to create & display recipes with WordPress. SEO optimized (rich snippets), galleries, cooking timers, printable recipes and much more. Check out the full list below.
QUALITY DESIGN & USABILITY
Using the drag & drop recipe builder, you can create your recipes quickly and without limitations. Add ingredients, directions—and then add a gallery, nutrition facts, cooking times and much more.
Cooked automatically includes semantic structure and schema.org microdata into each and every recipe you publish. This allows Google to display your recipes across a variety of device sizes and platforms.
MANY PREMIUM FEATURES ALREADY INCLUDED
Most recipe plugins require that you purchase a PRO version for features like nutrition facts, galleries, powerful searching, timers, etc. The standard version of Cooked includes all of these. Here’s what you get out of the box:
- Drag & drop ingredients and directions.
- SEO Optimized – Google Structured Data and Schema.org support.
- Beautiful grid-based masonry recipe lists.
- Prep & Cooking Times
- Photo Galleries
- Nutrition Facts
- Difficulty Levels
- Powerful recipe search with a text search, categories & sorting options.
- Author template to list recipes by a single author.
- Cooking times with clickable, interactive timers.
- Very developer-friendly with loads of hooks & filters.
- Servings switcher to adjust ingredient amounts.
- And more to come…