Lafka Fast Food Theme
Lafka is a modern WordPress / WooCommerce theme built with online fast food business needs in mind and great attention to details, providing industry-specific features you can’t find in another theme.
Lafka is based on a deep industry research and its core features were consulted with real-life local fast food business owners to provide the best tools for online food ordering websites like Fast Food Chain, Burger Shops, Pizzeria, Bakery, Street Food, Food Truck, Sushi Bar etc.
LAFKA 4.1 – What’s New?
Lafka keeps getting better and better and v. 4.1.0 makes no exception. Now you have better control on per branch level fore real multi store management:
- – Set order hours per branch
- – Set delivery/pickup date-time options per branch
- – Set timezone per branch
- – Improved branch list
- – Option to show only the lowest cost delivery option
- – Set user as branch manager, so he can see orders for his branch only and receive new order push notifications for his branch’s orders only
LAFKA 4.0 – What’s New?
4.0 is a major udpate and it comes with tons of new features like:
1. Custom Delivery Zones:
- – Draw delivery zones directly on map
- – Set Radius restriction
- – Charge for delivery a flat rate, by driving distance or flat rate + driving distance
- – Restrict area for certain branch/es
- – Option to show only the lowest cost delivery option
- – Custom message to let users know how much more they should order to qualify for free delivery
2. Custom Shipping Methods:
- – Custom Delivery methods
- – Custom Local Pickup (no need to set it in WooCommerce)
3. Branch Locations (restaurants)
- – Create unlimited branches/restaurants
- – Set different products per branch
- – Only Show products from branches that serve the client’s address
- – Set Estimated Delivery Time for each branch
4. Location Confirmation Popup
- – Check if user address falls into your area of service before the order
- – Allow users to order from branches in their area only
- – Allow users to chose at which branch they want to pickup their order
5. Delivery/Pickup Date and Time
- – Allow users to specify date and time for delivery or pickup
- – If order hours are enabled, the date and time pickers will be synchronized with it
- – Set how many days ahead users can make an order
What’s in LAFKA 3.1 – negative value addons (by users’ request)
Lafka keeps getting better and better with each new version and the main reason are our users, because we listen to your real business needs. Since version 3.1 you can use addons with negative values. Now you can substract value from the main product price based on addons. Helpful when you want to remove ingredients and decrease the product price (e.g. – no Onion and no Mustard options in the burger, so the price drops).
LAFKA 2.1 ACCENTS
Another frequently requested by users feature was added. Since version 2.1 new layout is available for WooCommerce products under shop, category and product search pages. They can now be displayed in compact list view, similar to the “Restaurant Menu” layout. List view layout is also available for the default WooCommerce product shortcodes in the WP Bakery Page Builder.
LAFKA 2.0 IS OUT – WHAT’S NEW?
The long anticipated VARIABLE ADDONS are finally here!
This was one of the most requested features since the beginning. It took 2 months to develop this feature alone in order to not only make sure it’d be compatible with various popular plugins, but also in a way that respects the ThemeForest strict security and code quality ruquirements.
We know what our users really want and we constatly listen to their feedback in order to offer the features they really need in their real-life business.
Since version 2.0 you can use addons with variable prices – e.g. a pizza toping price can vary depending on the pizza size.
Yet another unique feature you wont find in another theme or even a specialized product addons plugin.
Unique Fast Food Industry-specific features
NEW – v. 1.2.0 – Push Notifications on New Orders
Lafka is getting better and better with each update and v. 1.2.0 is no different. In the latest update, we have added another crucial feature for Online Food Ordering websites – Instant Push Notifications popup with sound allert for new orders. It works accross all browsers on Desktop and Chrome on Android.
With Lafka Fast Food theme you’ll never miss a new order and your clients will be served as fast as possible.
NEW – v. 1.1.0 – WooCommerce Order Hours
Lafka theme is the only theme on the market which offers the option to limit WooCommerce orders in certain hours (e.g. – restaurant working hours).
You can set your restaurant’s time zone and define when your website accepts orders and when it’s closed. Without such a feature, WooCommerce is practically useless for food delivery websites, so it’s crucial for your food delivery business.
The available order hours settings include:
- Time Zone, so you don’t depend on the hosting server time
- Message to customers when your restaurant is closed
- Option to display a countdown till the next opening
- Option to hide add to cart buttons, so users can’t even add products to their shopping cart
- Option to override the current schedule and open/close your shop immediately
- The Drag and Drop Time Table where you actually create your working hours
- Option to set holiday/vacation days when the default time table will be ignored and the shop will stay closed.
- Option to clear the user’s cart when shop state is changed
With this custom functionality, you have full control on your food delivery businnes. No more orders outside working hour and less confusion and frustration for your customers.
Product Addons & Nutrition Info
Lafka comes with built-in Product Add-ons functionality, product nutrition facts and allergens info. You can easily build products with extra ingredients and toppings or even custom products of the “build your burger” type. Since v. 1.4.0 you can set a limit for each checkbox group in addons if needed – e.g. choose up to 4 out of 10 extra options.
The nutrition info section will automatically calculate RDI (Reference Daily Intake) values based on the WHO (World Health Organization) and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) recommendations for 2000 calories diet.
7 Fast Food Demo Websites
The Lafka theme offers 7 pre-made demo websites for Fast Food chain, Gourmet Burger Shop, Pizzeria, Mediterranean Tavern, Artisan Bakery, Food Truck & Catering and Sushi Bar.
Each website demonstrates specific features related to the fast food business like food menu, online food ordering, product add-ons (good for “build your burger/pizza” types of products), detailed nutrition guide, automatic RDI calculations, allergens info and option to order product variation directly from the product listings.
All design elements or fast food features you see on any demo can be used on another one. Mix features and design elements as you wish. Of course, each demo can also be imported with a single click.